“Remember Us, O Lord” is the new album of sacred music from the boys of Gregory the Great Academy!
We are now accepting applications for 2020-2021. The Early Admissions deadline is January 31, 2020. (You are still welcome to send an application after that date.)
Classes fill up fast, so don’t delay!
To apply, follow a few simple steps:
1) Download and print the application.
2) Fill out the main form, including a description of your son. Ask your son to write an essay telling us why he would like to join our adventure. We would also love to have a picture of him!
3) Give a recommendation form to two teachers and to your pastor. Ask them to either mail it to us or to give it back to you. If you homeschool and your son has no other teacher, we are happy to accept the recommendation of non-family adults who know him well.
4) Ask your son’s guidance office to send us his transcript for grades seven through the present. If you would rather send us copies of his report cards, we will gladly accept them. Homeschoolers, please send a record of your son’s studies and any grades you may have assigned.
5) Copy records of your son’s Baptism and Confirmation (if he has been confirmed).
6) Mail everything to:
135 St. Gregory’s Pl.
Elmhurst Twp., PA 18444
As soon as we receive the application we will let you know. Complete applications will be evaluated by the end of February.
We welcome your calls or email queries because we understand what a big decision it is to send your beloved son to boarding school. Call 571-295-6244 or email Mrs. Beebe, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. No concern or question is trivial when you are discerning your son’s education and formation!