If your son is ready for the adventure of his life, if he longs to undertake a spiritual, physical, and intellectual challenge, if he has a desire to play hard at sports and work hard with both a pencil and a shovel, if he desires a beautiful education that is far greater than merely learning subjects for the sake of a career–then we want him to join us.
We have openings for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, but enrollment is filling fast.
Here’s how to apply:
- Download the application and fill out Parts 1-8.
- Ask your pastor and two teachers or adult friends to write recommendations.
- Gather your son’s report cards or transcripts for grades 7 through the current year. We happily accept your own homeschool report cards.
- Acquire a copy of your son’s Baptismal certificate (and Confirmation if he is confirmed).
- Choose a picture of your son to include with the application.
Send these materials to:
Gregory the Great Academy Admissions
135 St. Gregory’s Pl
Elmhurst Twp, PA 18444
We will make a decision usually within two weeks of receiving the complete application. Questions? Call 571-295-6244