If your son is ready for the adventure of his life, if he longs to undertake a spiritual, physical, and intellectual challenge, if he has a desire to play hard at sports and work hard with both a pencil and a shovel, if he desires a beautiful education that is far greater than merely learning subjects for the sake of a career–then we want him to join us.
We have openings for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, but enrollment is filling fast.
Here’s how to apply:
- Download the application and fill out Parts 1-8.
- Ask your pastor and two teachers or adult friends to write recommendations.
- Gather your son’s report cards or transcripts for grades 7 through the current year. We happily accept your own homeschool report cards.
- Acquire a copy of your son’s Baptismal certificate (and Confirmation if he is confirmed).
- Choose a picture of your son to include with the application.
Send these materials to:
Gregory the Great Academy Admissions
135 St. Gregory’s Pl
Elmhurst Twp, PA 18444
We will make a decision usually within two weeks of receiving the complete application. Questions? Call 571-295-6244
We are now accepting applications for 2020-2021. The Early Admissions deadline is January 31, 2020. (You are still welcome to send an application after that date.)
Classes fill up fast, so don’t delay!
To apply, follow a few simple steps:
1) Download and print the application.
2) Fill out the main form, including a description of your son. Ask your son to write an essay telling us why he would like to join our adventure. We would also love to have a picture of him!
3) Give a recommendation form to two teachers and to your pastor. Ask them to either mail it to us or to give it back to you. If you homeschool and your son has no other teacher, we are happy to accept the recommendation of non-family adults who know him well.
4) Ask your son’s guidance office to send us his transcript for grades seven through the present. If you would rather send us copies of his report cards, we will gladly accept them. Homeschoolers, please send a record of your son’s studies and any grades you may have assigned.
5) Copy records of your son’s Baptism and Confirmation (if he has been confirmed).
6) Mail everything to:
135 St. Gregory’s Pl.
Elmhurst Twp., PA 18444
As soon as we receive the application we will let you know. Complete applications will be evaluated by the end of February.
We welcome your calls or email queries because we understand what a big decision it is to send your beloved son to boarding school. Call 571-295-6244 or email Mrs. Beebe, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. No concern or question is trivial when you are discerning your son’s education and formation!
With graduation behind us and students homeward bound, Admissions is in full swing and we are looking to enroll good boys at the Academy for the 2019-2020 academic year. If you would like your son to enter the freshman, sophomore, or junior class, please call our main office at 571-295-6244, or write to Mrs. Beebe, Admissions Director at email@example.com. Classes are filling fast, so if you have been thinking about applying, this is a good time to take the first step by asking for an application.
We welcome your questions and are happy to help you in any way to make the best decision possible for your son’s high school education.